Book A Retrofit Assessment
Want to make your home more energy efficient but not sure where to start?
The Energy Saving Devon Partnership has created the ‘Retrofit in Devon’ service to support homeowners who want to make their homes healthier to live in and cheaper to run:
This service includes:
- Impartial advice on retrofitting your home, taking in account your plans for the building, the way you use the home as well as local planning restrictions and the constraints of the architectural structure
- A site visit from a qualified Retrofit Assessor
- Detailed home energy performance and suggested stage plan for improvements
- Support in overseeing your project
- Decision making assistance
- Contractor procurement assistance
- Quality control of works to be undertaken
This service follows PAS: 2035, the British Standard which ensures high quality retrofit and energy efficiency measures. The measures that will be recommended will range from simple measures like draught proofing to more complex measures that have a longer installation process, such as fabric upgrades or renewable energy systems.
Book Your Retrofit Assessment Today
We are working with trusted partners to deliver this service across the region. All our partners have signed up to our Code of Conduct which is overseen by Devon County Council, on behalf of the Energy Saving Devon partnership.
To find out more about this service, please contact one of our partner organisations using the links below:
361 Energy are a Community Energy Group based in North Devon and Torridge. They have a number of very experienced Retrofit Assessors and Retrofit Coordinators who can support you in retrofitting your property.